- CCW Course Day 1 - Classroom - Crosshairs USA Tactical Store
5:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- CCW Course Day 2 - Range Qualification - Burro Canyon Shooting Park, Azusa
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Two Day CCW Course: $265 including Range Fee for one handgun. A $50.00 per additional handgun, maximum of three handguns per CCW License, and CCW Course Completion Certificate. Does NOT include ammunition.
Day 1 – Classroom Session:
Location: Crosshairs USA Tactical store, 3902 Pacific Coast Highway, Suite D, Torrance, CA 90505
Day 2 – Range Qualification:
Burro Canyon Shooting Park, Azusa, CA 91702
DAY 1 CLASSROOM SUBJECTS: No Personal Firearms or Ammunition allowed in the classroom.
- Firearms Safety Rules.
- Acquiring a proper mind set.
- Firearms and CCW Related Laws.
- CCW Application Process.
- CCW License holder’s legal responsibilities.
- Ammunition & Accessories.
- Range Commands & Nomenclature.
DAY 2 RANGE QUALIFICATION:
- Range safety rules.
- Handgun Qualification.
STUDENT TO PROVIDE:
- One to three modern handguns.
- 150 rounds or more of factory ammunition, plus at least an additional 50 rounds for each additional handgun to be CCW qualified. No steel core ammunition.
- At least two magazines or one speed loader for each Pistol / Revolver being CCW qualified.
- Holster magazine/speed loader holders, gun belt, eye & ear protection.
- Appropriate range attire (no tank tops or open toed shoes).
- Snack or lunch, sun screen and water.
SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING THIS CCW COURSE DOES NOT GUARANTY THAT YOU WILL BE ISSUED A CCW LICENSE BY YOUR ISSUING AGENCY
Venue: Crosshairs USA Tactical
Venue Phone: (866) 927-4668Address: