- Basic Handgun Marksmanship Course Day 1 - Classroom - Crosshairs USA Tactical Store
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Basic Handgun Marksmanship Course Day 2 - Range Component - Burro Canyon Shooting Park, Azusa
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Two Day Course: $265 including Range Fee but does NOT include the cost of ammunition. Due to limited seating you must make your reservation prior to attending the classroom component. All students MUST successfully pass the classroom component before they can attend the Range component of the course. Class size is limited to 12 students.
Day 1 – Classroom Session: Held on the third Wednesday of the month from 6:30 P.M. to 8:30 P.M.
Location: Crosshairs USA Tactical store, 3902 Pacific Coast Highway, Suite D, Torrance, CA 90505
Day 2 – Range Qualification: Held on the Sunday following the Classroom session from 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Burro Canyon Shooting Park, Azusa, CA 91702
DAY 1 CLASSROOM SUBJECTS: No Personal Firearms or Ammunition allowed in the classroom.
Basic Handgun Marksmanship (2 Hours)
- Firearms Safety Rules.
- Hazards relating to handguns.
- Determining dominate eye.
- Grip / Stance / Aiming.
- Care, Cleaning & Storage of Firearms.
- Preparing for the Live Fire Range Component.
- Firing Range Terminology, Commands, Etiquette.
DAY 2 FIRING RANGE COMPONANT:
Basic Handgun I (4 Hours)
- Firearm and Range Safety Rules & Protocols.
- Five Point Draw from the holster.
- Two (2) Non-timed Course of Fire (120 rounds).
- Two (2) Timed Courses of Fire (120 rounds).
STUDENT TO PROVIDE:
- One to two modern handguns. No steel core ammunition.
- 240 rounds or more of factory ammunition.
- At least two magazines or one speed loader for each Pistol / Revolver.
- Holster, magazine/speed loader pouch, eye & ear protection, and belt for holster.
- Appropriate range attire (no tank tops or open toed shoes).
- Snack or lunch, sun screen and water.
Venue: Crosshairs USA Tactical
Venue Phone: (866) 927-4668Address: